Email, Spam Control, Adding Email Addresses to Safe or Blocked Senders List
This page explains how to add email addresses to your Safe Senders or Blocked Senders List in Spam Control.
- In your mailbox, find and open a daily digest. (Can't find one? See Requesting a New Digest.)
- Click on the Manage My Account link.
- A web page will open. Click the Lists button in
the lower left corner of the window.
- If you want to always receive email from a certain email address,
click on Safe Senders List. If you never want to receive
email from a certain email address, click on Blocked Senders
List. (The number that follows these links refers to how many
email addresses have been added to each list.)
- Click the New button located in the upper-left
- Type the email address that you wish to add to the
list. You can also add an entire
domain so that any email address that ends with that domain can be
placed on the Safe or Blocked Senders list. For this example, the email
will be added to the Safe Senders List.
- NOTE: You may add an entire domain, but do not include any wildcards (e.g. *). For example, if you wish to block or allow all email from example.com, enter example.com as the domain.