Topics Map > Printing and Software > WebStore
WebStore, Shopping via the WebStore
How to shop at the WebStore
WebStore is a secure Website with 24/7 availability, and most software products can be downloaded immediately to your computer.
- First, choose the Purchase Type you intend to make: Unit Purchase or Personal Purchase. To select the Purchase Type, use the "Personal Purchase" and "Unit Purchase" buttons at the top of the page.
- Unit Purchase software and training courses are paid for by University funds and require a Banner Account Number for items that are not free. Unit Purchased software products are for installation on University-owned machines.
- Personal Purchase software and training courses are NOT paid for by University funds and require a valid personal credit card for items that are not free. Personal Purchase software products are for installation on personally-owned computers.
2. Next, find products, using one of the following methods:
- Browse all product offers, by clicking the "Browse All" button near the top of the page.
- Enter a specific product name in the Product Search box near the top of the page to search for a particular item.
- Browse by category, by selecting a category from the list in the page footer.
- Select a Featured Product group by selecting one of the featured product icons.
(Remember that it may be necessary to log out of your WebStore Account so you can see all WebStore offers while trying to help the customer find an offer)
- Requests for older/newer versions not included in an offer. Before escalating check the current offer to determine what versions are included.
- Requests for software not currently available on WebStore.
- Requests for Lab or Classroom licenses, if an offer does exist.
- Requests when the customer is questioning their eligibility for an offer.
- Requests about WebStore offers which are out of stock.