Topics Map > Teaching and Learning > Illinois Compass 2G
Illinois Compass 2g, Self-enroll in Open Learning and Training Spaces
Instructions on how to self-enroll in an Open Learning or Training space within Illinois Compass 2g.
To self-enroll in either an open learning or a training space in Illinois Compass 2g, follow these steps:
- Open a browser and go to https://compass2g.illinois.edu.
- Sign into Illinois Compass 2g using your NetID and your Active Directory password.
- In the "Course Catalog" module, click on the Browse Course Catalog button.
- Enter the name of the course in which you want to self-enroll in the text box and click Go. For example, enter "ACES Safety," and you will be presented with this course, aces_admin_train_141366.
- Hover your cursor next to the name of the course under "Course ID" and click the downward arrow.
- Select Enroll from the dropdown menu.
- Click Submit to self-enroll in the open learning or training space.