Topics Map > Help and Training
Topics Map > Teaching and Learning
ClassTech, Troubleshooting, Apple TV
Troubleshooting steps for Apple TVs in general assignment classrooms.
- Ensure that the system is on, and restart it if it was already on.
- On the control panel, make sure that the Apple TV source is selected.
- Make sure the user's device is connected to IllinoisNet.
- Swipe up on your iOS device and select Airplay.
- Select the room. Slide Mirroring ON to the on position.
Enter the 4-digit code displayed on the screen. A new code will be generated and displayed at the start of every session.
- If the Apple TV is still not functioning, try switching inputs, turning the device off and on again, and then restarting the system.
- To disconnect, swipe up from your IOS device, select room, choose device name (iPad, iPhone, etc.).
- If using a non-iOS device the presenter will need to purchase AirParrot2 for their operating system (Windows, Mac, or Chrome). AirParrot is available here (https://www.airsquirrels.com/airparrot/).