Endpoint Services, Sophos, Manual Uninstallation
Instructions for performing a manual uninstallation of Sophos Anti-Virus.
Uninstalling Sophos Anti-Virus for macOS
- Navigate to /Library/Sophos Anti-Virus in the Finder. This can be achieved by clicking on the Finder icon on the Dock, going to the Go menu at the top of the screen and selecting “Go to Folder…”, then pasting in “/Library/Sophos Anti-Virus“ and clicking “Go”.
- Run the “Remove Sophos Anti-Virus.app”, following the steps offered in the uninstaller and entering credentials for a computer administrator account when prompted.
Uninstalling Sophos Anti-Virus for Windows 10
- From the search icon, enter "Control Panel".
- Select "Programs and Features".
- Right-click on "Sophos Anti-Virus" and select "Uninstall".
- Select "Yes" if/when prompted.
- Repeat for each item labeled "Sophos".
- Reboot your computer when finished.