Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Lync / Skype for Business
SFB Contact Center, Account Requests for New Agents or Supervisors
This article describes the process current Contact Center supervisors should use to have additional agents or supervisors added to their Contact Center queue(s).
VERIFY:In order to have an agent or supervisor added to your Contact Center queue(s), the agent/supervisor MUST have a Skype for Business/Lync account that is Enterprise Voice enabled (i.e. The new agent/supervisor must have a phone number tied to their Skype for Business/Lync account.).
- If the new agent/supervisor does not currently have a Skype for Business/Lync account, please see this article Pinnacle, Video How to Submit Requests for Service in V7 for instructions on requesting a new Skype for Business/Lync account.
- If the new agent/supervisor has an account but needs to be Enterprise Voice enabled, please see this article [Link for document 48570 is unavailable at this time.] for instructions on requesting changes to the agent's/supervisor's account.
When your new agent/supervisor has a Skype for Business/Lync account with Enterprise Voice, please email the following pieces of information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First and Last Name of the new agent/supervisor
- NetID of the new agent/supervisor
- Skype for Business/Lync telephone number of the new agent/supervisor
- University email address of the new agent/supervisor
- Main telephone number used in the Contact Center
- Department name
- CFOP to bill for the new agent's/supervisor's account
- Who to contact if the Contact Center Team has questions concerning the request (Name, NetID, and telephone number)
- What group of agents or supervisors should the new person become a part of (giving the name of a current agent or supervisor who is already part of the group you'd like the new person to be in is acceptable).