Title IX Training, Frequently asked questions
This page answers common questions about the Title IX training
Accessing the Course for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Assistants:Open a major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) and go to: https://go.uillinois.edu/sexual_misconduct_training
- Enter your university net id and password
- Click the “Login” button and you will be transported to the Everfi training site
- Select an age range (under or over 18) and check the "I agree to the terms of service" box
- Click “Next”
- Click “Get Started”
Difficulty Logging In?Netid and Password assistance:
- UIUC Technology Services: 217-244-7000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- UIC ACCC: 312-413-0003 email@example.com
- UIS ITS: 217-206-6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Navigation Difficulties?Once employees have logged into the course, technical support may be obtained by selecting Help, then Technical Support Link functions from the Welcome drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of their screen. Additional "Help" resources are available at:
- Live Chat Help: https://knowledge.liveperson.com/troubleshooting-how-to-contact-support.html
- Telephone Support: 866-384-9062
Course Content Questions?
- UIUC: Danielle Morrison - email@example.com; 217-333-3333
- System Offices: Justin Lacy - firstname.lastname@example.org; 217-244-5947
- Additional resources for employees are listed here: http://wecare.illinois.edu/resources/employees/
- Important information can be found within the course under the Portfolio tab in the upper right-hand corner of the training screen. This information includes campus-specific resources, comprehensive policies, a printable resource page for future use, and leadership opportunities unique to your campus.
- Please visit the We Care website: http://wecare.illinois.edu/ and FAQs: http://wecare.illinois.edu/faq/training/.