Email, Exchange, Outlook 2016 for Mac, Open a Shared Calendar
How do I open a shared calendar in Outlook 2016 for Mac?
- At the bottom of the navigation bar, click Calendar.
- On the Organize tab, click Open Shared Calendar.
- Note: If the Open Shared Calendar or Calendar Permissions buttons are unavailable, you might need to change one of your settings. See You cannot open a shared calendar in Outlook 2016 for Mac for instructions.
- In the Search box, type the name of the person who has granted you access to their calendar, and press Enter.
- Select their name, and click Open.