Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Digital Signage
Digital Signage, Quick Player Status
This KB shows how to see the quick status of players in Content Manager
To view the status of your players:
- In the Content Manager Network Overview, expand the locations you wish to see the status for.
- From the Main Menu, select View and click Player Status
- Several additional columns appear in the Network Overview pane.
- Status - can be Running, Not Available, or Stopped
- Version – shows the version of FWi Content Player installed on each player.
- Display– shows whether the display is On, Off, or Not Connected. Note that you must have RS232 control hardware installed and properly configured to see valid Display Statuses.