Digital Signage, Quick Player Status
This KB shows how to see the quick status of players in Content Manager
To view the status of your players:
- In the Content Manager Network Overview, expand the locations you wish to see the status for.
- From the Main Menu, select View and click Player Status
To refresh the Status of an individual player, Right-Click on the player and choose Refresh.
To refresh the Status of all players in view, go to the Main Menu, and under View, deselect Player Status and then reselect it.
- Several additional columns appear in the Network Overview pane.
- Status - can be Running, Not Available, or Stopped
- Version – shows the version of FWi Content Player installed on each player.
- Display– shows whether the display is On, Off, or Not Connected. Note that you must have RS232 control hardware installed and properly configured to see valid Display Statuses.