There are two locations for viewing the status of players. The one most available to all Digital Signage users is Network Monitor within Content Manager Desktop (CMD); the other option is logged into FWi Cloud (limited access for some unit managers). To view the status of your players using CMD:
- In the Content Manager Network Overview, select the location you wish to see the status for.
- On the Network Overview toolbar, select the Network Monitor button.
- Several additional columns appear in the Network Monitor pane:
- Application Status - can be Running, Not Available, or Stopped
- Device Status - Online (will only show if RS232 is installed/configured), Not Available, or Offline
- Version – shows the version of FWi Content Player installed on each player.
- To refresh the Status of an individual player, Right-Click on the player and choose Refresh.