Office 365, Email, Configure the Mail and Calendar app for iPhone or iPad
Office 365 email configuration steps for Mail and Calendar app for iOS.
Follow the steps below to add your campus mailbox to your iPhone or iPad Mail app.
- Open the Mail app or open Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account
- Select Exchange.
- Enter email@example.com in the Email field.
- Enter an optional Description.
- On the pop-up, "Sign in to your "illinois.edu" Exchange account using Microsoft?", select Sign In.
- Enter your Campus Password on the sts.illinois.edu Office 365 sign in page and select Sign In.
- If you have 2FA, select your preferred second authentication step.
- Read the warning about iOS Accounts, and select Accept.
- Select the Exchange-related features for your account, and select Save.
The account should be configured but may take some time to load all of the messages.
**Settings may vary depending on your operating system, but these are the general settings.
**You will not be able to add a second account from within the mail app. In this case, you will need to open Settings, Passwords & Accounts, and click Add Account.