How to contact the Cybersecurity Operations Center on-call responder in an emergency.
REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY
- Do not power anything off.
- Do not remove anything from the network yet if at all possible.
- Do not mess with any of the affected things if at all possible.
- Before you do anything, Security needs to work towards understanding, containing, mitigating, and ultimately recovering the incident. Messing with the system can complicate or disrupt campus’ ability to do those things, so please take two steps back and breathe.
Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) 24-hour critical response:
265-0000 (option 3)
- If you are not the Security Liaison for your unit, notify and involve your unit Security Liaison as well. If you do not know who your Security Liaison is, your CSOC responder can assist.
You can report via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, see KB 56730 for detailed guidance
Reports submitted to this address are evaluated and triaged, at longest, once every 24 hours.