WebStore, Adobe Creative Cloud University-Wide Access for Students
How to access Adobe Creative Cloud for UIUC Students
Free Adobe Creative Cloud access for UIUC students has been extended through the end of July 2022.
Instructions to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device
- Complete this free WebStore offer.
If you already have free Adobe access from the 2020-2021 academic year, you must still complete the offer. As long as you complete the offer before September 30, 2021, you will have uninterrupted access to Adobe applications and cloud storage.
If this is your first time registering, your Adobe access will be activated within one business day.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com
- Click "Sign in" at the upper right of the page.
- Enter your NetID@illinois.edu, and click "Continue".
- If prompted, select Company or School Account.
- You will be redirected to the Illinois login page where you will sign in with your NetID and password.
- From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps. If you only see trial and buy options, then Adobe has not yet activated your license. You will need to try again later.
Questions and other resources
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
If you have any questions about the free student license please email firstname.lastname@example.org