A guide to setting up email forwarding.
Note: Only students can set up email forwarding.
There are two ways to set up general email forwarding:
Setting up through Outlook 365
- Log in to Outlook.
- Click on gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Enter into the "Search all settings" box: inbox rules and select the result.
- Click the "+" to make a new rule.
- Set the first pull-down box to "Apply to all messages."
- Set the second pull-down box to "Redirect the message to..."
- Enter in your preferred email address in the "To →" field at the bottom.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.