Finding and Printing your Academic History
How to find and print your academic history through Self Service.
For official and unofficial transcripts, please see the Registrar's transcripts page.
- Go to the Self Service page and select the proper campus.
- From the tabs across the top of the screen, select "Registration and Records."
- From the list, select "Student Records and Transcripts."
- From this list, select "View Academic History."
- On this page, there are two drop-down menus. Select the proper transcript level. For transcript type, select "Web Academic History." Click submit.
- Your academic history will display. Take a screen shot or convert the web page to a PDF in order to save this web page as a file you can upload elsewhere.