Zoom - Log in to UIC Zoom via local client (Mac/PC/Linux)
Log in to your UIC Zoom account using the Zoom program installed on your computer.
Check to see if you have Zoom installed on your computer. If you do not, install the Zoom client on your computer.
After you are sure you have a UIC Zoom account and you have Zoom locally installed on your machine, proceed with the log in instructions below.
- Open the Zoom program on your computer.
The location will vary depending on what operating system you use (Mac/PC/Linux)
- Choose "Sign In"
- Choose "Sign in with SSO".
Do not enter your email and password directly to the Zoom login window.
- Zoom will ask what group you are part of. This is the question about your "Company Domain"
Write "uic" to complete the domain "uic.zoom.us" and click "Continue"
- You will get a new window for Bluestem Authentication. Here is more information about how to login at this screen.
Enter your netid and password there and click "Log In"
- You will get an additional screen asking for permission to open the Zoom program. You must say yes or consent to allow the program to open. Here is one example, which may be different depending on your computer operating system or your browser:
- When you are properly authenticated to your UIC Zoom account in your local client, you will see both your UIC email address and the word "Licensed" in the top right when you choose the Profile icon.