Zoom - install Local Client (Mac/PC/Linux)
Install the Zoom program on your computer
- Go to zoom.us
After successfully installing the Zoom client, use this article to see how to log in to your UIC Zoom account from the local client. There are many ways to log in to the Zoom client and it is easy to use the wrong one.
- Choose "Resources" in the top right
- Select "Download Zoom Client"
- Choose the Zoom Client for Meetings "Download" button.
There are more Zoom download options here including browser plugins.
- Follow the instructions for install on YOUR machine.
- See this article for important info about HOW to log in to the Zoom client and successfully access your UIC account.