Network - Map Drive - FAO drive
How to manually connect to the FAO drive used by Fin Aid
1. Open File Explorer from the taskbar or the Start menu, or press the Windows logo key + E.
2. Select This PC from the left pane. Then, on the Computer tab, select Map network drive.
3. In the Drive list, select drive letter Z. If Z is already being used select Y. And so forth.
4. In the Folder box, type this path: \\adminfile2.ui.uillinois.edu\fao
- 5. Enter in your netID and password when prompted. Select the Reconnect at sign-in check box.
6. Select Finish.