Connect Room Audio for Zoom meetings in CMWT classrooms
Follow this guide for playing Zoom meeting sound through a classroom speaker system
- Connect laptop to HDMI connector at "Instruction Table"
- Turn on projector at wall plate, and select HDMI
- Assure that "Mute" at wall plate is NOT red, and that volume conrol knob is set at midlevel.
- Start Zoom meeting as directed.
- At bottom left of Zoom meeting window, find the microphone unmute button, and click on the up-arrow button. ˆ
- Depending on room configuration, select either "Extron D" or "EPSON PJ"