How to change Zoom portals from the regular Zoom portal to the Zoom HIPAA Compliant Portal and the inverse
2. To start the migration process, navigate to the desired portal and click “Sign in”
|Regular Zoom URL||ZHCP URL|
5. A message will appear that notifies you that you are signing into a new portal, please click on “Switch to the New Account” to continue the migration.
6. This message lets you know that you will not lose any of your current meetings or recordings and that you may not have full functionality on the new site (due to different security controls). Please click “I Acknowledge and Switch”
7. Zoom will send an email to the email address specified in the account to confirm the account migration.
8. Please open the email from Zoom and select the “Switch to the new account” button.
9. A new web page opens with a prompt to complete the migration. Click ‘I Acknowledge and Switch’.
10. You will see the below error, this bug has been reported to Zoom and they are working to resolve it. Our testing has determined this does not affect any functionality.
13. If you require full Zoom functionality then repeat the above instructions, instead navigating to your desired portal (URLs linked above) you will not receive the “Cannot create enum..” error message going back into the regular Zoom portal.