Vacation (AVSL) - Administer - change list of managers
Instructions on how to administer the managers groups in the Academic Vacation and Sick Leave (AVSL) myDot portal app.
Note: you must have appropriate permissions to follow these instructions.
- Log into the myDot portal (e.g. my.aces.illinois.edu)
- Go to the Leave Reporting system (e.g. https://my.aces.illinois.edu/vacation)
- Select the "Apptrack" link on the sub menu area; an "Application Information" window should appear
- In this window, select the "Authorization" tab
- If you administer multiple units/orgs, select the appropriate one from the "Select a Department"
- Select the button under "members" next to the managers group; the list of people in the group should appear
- Remove/delete someone
- In order to remove someone, select the trash icon button to the right of their name
- Confirm that you really want to remove them
- Include/add someone
- In order to add someone, type their NetID in the field above the current list of names
- Select the "add" button
- Their name should appear in the list of people
- You can now close the "application window" and the changes are complete