University Bursar - What happens if my refund is sent to an old or wrong bank account?

The University processes refunds to the bank account on file with the university. If the bank account is no longer current, please update your direct deposit information.

If a refund is processed to an old or wrong bank account, it is up to the financial institution to return the funds to the university. If the funds are not returned, you will need to work directly with the financial institution regarding the funds. 

If the funds are returned to the university, the refund will be processed automatically after direct deposit information is updated.

See Also: