Instructions for booking a time slot in the Student Gym.
Bookings are managed through the Vet Med EMS system. Gym booking can be accessed here: https://reservations.vetmed.illinois.edu/gym/
- Login in with your NetId and password.
- Select book now to Reserve a Gym Time Slot (Figure 1)
- Enter a Date, Start Time, and End Time and select Search (Figure 2)
- Confirm the time you selected is Free (white background)
- Select a timeslot by clicking on green circle with a white plus sign. This will add it to your selected rooms (Figure 3).
- Click Next Step
- Under Group Details, click on the magnifying class to the right of Group. Type "Vet Med Students" into search and select. (Figure 4 and 5). You will only have to do this on the first time using the system.
- Under 1st Contact, select Vet Med Students.
- Contact phone, cell phone and email are optional but encouraged so you can easily be contacted if the gym is closed, or other notifications.
- Select Create Reservation.
- You reservation is complete. (Figure 6). You can add it to your calendar or edit.
Tips and Other Help
- From the home screen you can see all your bookings under My Booking > Show My Bookings or by clicking on My Events.
- For technical problems with the reservation system contact IT@vetmed.illinois.edu. For information about use policies, contact Academic Student Affairs.