Technology Services at Illinois, UIUC Tech Help Center Changelog (Client Portal)
Technology Services, UIUC Tech Help Center Changelog (Client Portal)
This page contains information about the UIUC Tech Help Center, a one-stop website for customers to get support, request services, and find answers. This article is updated with changes to the UIUC Tech Help Center.
May 2, 2022
- Implement the Support Contact App. This app will act as back-end interface and the database for the Help Desks page of the UIUC Tech Help Center. Customers will continue to request changes to their Help Desk information via a ticket at https://go.illinois.edu/helpdeskrequest.
August 26, 2021
- Added indicator on help desks that can help students, faculty, and staff with uploading their Covid-19 vaccination records.
August 16, 2021
- Help Desk Page updates
- Grouping Help Desk listings by unit (for example, System Office AITS Help Desk and Human Resources fall under the System Office grouping)
- Group office hours for more succinct presentation
- Remove icons from entries to reduce clutter
- Add a 'Submit a Ticket' button under each unit on TDX
- Add subject-area filters to enhance navigation and search
April 23, 2021
- A Help Center welcome video will be added to the home page at help.illinois.edu. This video will introduce customers to features of the UIUC Tech Help Center.
March 5, 2021
- Log In To and Quick Actions modules are added to the home page
Feb 19, 2021
- The UIUC Tech Help Center is implemented in production.
Contact and Support: