SANDI - Volunteering to be a VTH SANDI Health Information System Tester
Health Information Systems is expanding SANDI testing and we are seeking additional volunteers (Clinician’s, CSRs, Vet Techs, etc.) to assist with this effort. Please read on for more information:
You would be asked to do the following:
- Begin to use SANDI for real/live registration, charges, cases exams/forms, discharge, etc and check Vetstar to ensure everything you would expect to be complete within Vetstar truly is. This is part of our data integrity check and will involve time investment on your part.
- We ask that you have an open mind and be patient with the process as there will be things that are not yet finished/programmed, things you might not like and you can expect, with 100% certainty, to run into issues/errors.
- Be open/honest about your likes/dislikes and send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your input on:
- Bugs/issues – Report anything that does not seem to work or function as you think it should. (Include screen shots, etc.)
- Enhancement ideas – include what you would like to see added or changed. While we may not be able to include all ideas immediately, we still want them. We may be able to incorporate them down the road.
- If you perform a task in SANDI and don’t see the expected result in Vetstar, please report it. (email@example.com).
- Detail is very important. We ask that you include client/patient info, screen shots, error messages, and any other info to help us document and recreate the issues you find.
Overview of Next Steps for those interested:
- Attend a Zoom demo of the current “overall” SANDI functionality and a deeper dive into Modules that you will be testing. Examples include: Charges, Exams and Templates/Forms, Communication and Send functionality.
- We will setup your NetID to have access to the production SANDI application and you can begin testing. (SANDI access will be granted after a demo/training session.)
If you are interested and can invest the time to assist please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you on the list for next steps.
General SANDI Information in the KB
To see basic documentation, screen shots and some videos visit: SANDI Training Modules or select any of the training articles below:
To see the latest progress on SANDI development please visit: Applications & Interfaces Moved to SANDI
To see the latest releases and issue fixes visit: SANDI - Features & Fixes Release Notes