Skype for Business, How to reset the PIN
On this page you can find information on how to reset Skype for Business PINs for both person and role-based accounts
Conference Call and IP Phone PIN
- Go to https://dialin.uillinois.edu
- Click on the "Sign In" link under the Personal Identification Number (PIN) section
- Enter the person or role-based account's user name in the form "uofi\username"
- Enter the password for the account and click the Sign In button
- On the next screen, click the "Reset your PIN" link
- Type the desired PIN number, type it again to confirm it, and then click the OK button
- Log into Outlook Web Access at https://webmail.illinois.edu as yourself or the role-based account you wish to manage
- If your mailbox has been moved to Office 365, you will receive a message directing you to the following website: http://outlook.com/owa/uillinoisedu.onmicrosoft.com . Please login with your netid and password and see the directions below titled "Voicemail PIN - Office 365".
Voicemail PIN - Office 365
If you are not able to log in to a role-based account or don't know the password for that account, please contact your local IT Pro. They can manage the password for these role-based accounts.