Skype for Business, How to reset the PIN
On this page you can find information on how to reset Skype for Business PINs for both person and role-based accounts
There are two types of PINs used by Skype for Business accounts, the voicemail PIN and the Conferencing/IP phone PIN. The steps and locations to set them are listed below.
Conference Call and IP Phone PIN
- Go to https://dialin.uillinois.edu
- Click on the "Sign In" link under the Personal Identification Number (PIN) section
- Enter the person or role-based account's user name in the form "uofi\username"
- Enter the password for the account and click the Sign In button
- On the next screen, click the "Reset your PIN" link
- Type the desired PIN number, type it again to confirm it, and then click the OK button
Login to https://outlook.office365.com
If you are not able to log in to a role-based account or don't know the password for that account, please contact your local IT Pro. They can manage the password for these role-based accounts.