Skype for Business, How to reset IP Phone
To reset any of the following IP phones - the Aastra 6721 IP common area phone, Aastra / Mitel 6725 IP desk phone, HP 4110 IP Phone (common area phone), HP 4120 IP Phone (desk phone), Polycom CX500 IP common area phone, Polycom CX600 IP desk phone, or Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone - do the following:
I need to reset my IP Phone.
1) Remove the power cord from the device, and wait 10 seconds.
2) Press one of the following reset key combinations (differences are explained in final step), and continue to hold down the keys while the power is reconnected and the device starts up:
- For a Hard Reset, press * and #. A hard reset deletes all customer data on the device.
- For a Factory Reset, press 4 and 6. A factory reset deletes all customer data and restores the previous valid image.
3) When asked to confirm before the device resets, press Yes.