AITS Enterprise Password - Self Service Reset - UIC only
For UIC users who have forgotten their Enterprise password, want to change their Enterprise password, or is a new user and wants to reset their
To create a new Enterprise password (Chicago campus only), follow the directions below:
- Navigate to the Enterprise password reset application https://eas.admin.uillinois.edu/eas/servlet/EasBluesetmReset Enter your Active Directory (AD) including the @uic.edu at the end. Enter your AD password (Also known as your Email, NESSIE, NetID or Bluestem password.
- If your AD password needs to be reset, please contact your campus Help Desk: Chicago - ACCC - (312) 413-0003.
- Your Enterprise ID will be displayed and then you will have the opportunity to reset your password.
- Follow the strong password rules, enter your new password in both fields Click - Password Reset When you are successful, you will receive a message: "Thank you, _____, your Enterprise password has been successfully reset."
To change an existing Enterprise password (Chicago campus only), follow the directions below:
- Navigate to an Enterprise Authentication
Login screen (all Enterprise Applications can be found at https://apps.uillinois.edu).
Click Change Your Password
Enter Your - Enterprise ID and password
Click - Login On the reset screen:
Enter your current password in the first field
Enter a new password in the second field
Enter the new password again in the third field
Click - Password Reset
When you are successful, you will receive a message: "Thank you, _____, your Enterprise password has been successfully reset."
- Former students Enterprise IDs are not
purged, but the passwords do expire annually. When your password expires, the
Enterprise system will force you to change your password, before allowing you to
access any Enterprise Applications. You can do this yourself, if you know your
old password, or you can call the AITS Service Desk at (217) 333-3102 or (312)
996-4806 and they will provide a temporary password.
You will not receive an email notification for a password expiring, but the Enterprise login page will provide you with the ability to change it after it expires, as long as you remember your previous Enterprise password.