Banner - Missing Field Names on Oracle Forms
Banner users experience missing labels on Banner Oracle forms. Forms will function correctly, but difficult to read with missing labels.
If Banner user is missing field labels, likely user has made changes to their default form color scheme.
Normally, forms look like the following:
After color changes are made to their form profile screen may look like the following:
Red blocks indicate what labels are missing.
Steps to Reset Banner Color Settings
If you find you want to return any of the customized colors to the default colors, follow the steps below.
- From the File menu, select Preferences, or type GUAUPRF in Go To... field and press ENTER. The Display Options tab of GUAUPRF will open.
- Locate the color category you wish to change. Click in the User Value field.
- Select Remove from the Record menu. You will receive a warning as pictured.
- Click Yes.
- Repeat steps 2-4 as needed.
- Click the Save button or press F10 after you have changed the colors.
- Click the Exit button on the GUAUPRF window to return to the Banner main menu.