Networking, Wireless, Setup IllinoisNet using IllinoisNet_Guest on iOS
This page provides instructions for using IllinoisNet_Guest to connect to IllinoisNet on an iOS device.
IllinoisNet_Guest is used to configure your laptop, phone, or tablet to IllinoisNet. Once you have successfully completed the configuration steps, you no longer need to use IllinoisNet_Guest. You will be able to connect to IllinoisNet directly
- Go to wireless settings and connect to the IllinoisNet_Guest SSID
- Open a browser window and go to illinois.edu
- Input your NetID or guest username and password when prompted
- Click on "Setup IllinoisNet"
- Click on the SSID you wish to configure. Then click the profile link.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the profile and you will be prompted to enter credentials for a second time.
- Once the profile is installed, select "Done"
- You should now be connected to IllinoisNet