Email, Exchange, How do I view mail headers?
To access Internet Mail Header information for an email:
How can I get Header information in Microsoft Exchange?
- Open a browser (preferably Firefox, IE, or Safari)
- Log in to the Outlook Web App at https://webmail.illinois.edu.
- Locate the message for which you want information.
- Double-click on the message to open up a new window.
- Click the "Message Details" icon on the top toolbar. This icon should look like a letter next to an opened envelope. This icon is between the "Categories" and "Printable View" icons.
- The Internet Mail Headers information box should have this information.