Office 365, Email, Exchange, Missing Appointments in Outlook Calendar
There have been a few instances of cached shared calendars in Outlook on Windows causing the following undesired behavior: Person A will open Person B's calendar and put a meeting on Person B's calendar. When Person A views Person B's calendar the meeting is there, but it never actually appears on Person B's calendar. This can cause missed meetings or double-booking.
I am missing a meeting on my calendar or my calendar is double-booked. A meeting someone else put on my calendar doesn't appear.
Turning off the caching of shared folders in Outlook on Windows seems to correct this issue.
- In Outlook for Windows Go to the Tools or File Menu and select Account Settings
- Select your Exchange Account and press the change button
- Press the more settings button
- Select the 2nd tab (Advanced)
- Un-check the "Download shared folders" option.
- Press OK until all options are saved.
- You will need to restart Outlook for the changes to take place.