Email, Exchange, OWA, Email to a group of people using personal group
How to email a group of people on Exchange 2010 in OWA:
Instructions to send an email to a group of people in the web-interface for Exchange
- Login to https://webmail.illinois.edu
- Select the Contacts view.
- Click on the Arrow next to New.
- Select Group.
- Name the Group.
- Add recipients, you can type any email address and hit Enter to add them to the group.
- Click Save and Close.
- Once the group is created, select the Group view on the left side of the window.
- Highlight the group you wish to email from the list in the middle pane.
- Select the New Message icon in the right pane. A new message window will appear. Type your message and click Send.