Office 365, Email, Exchange, Outlook 2011/2016/365 (for Mac) troubleshooting
Something is broken in Outlook 2011, 2016, or 365 for Mac
Possible problems include:
- Outlook doesn't open, stops responding, or quits unexpectedly.
- Outlook items don't open, or the item that opens is not the item that you selected.
- Blank lines appear in the Outlook message list or in Outlook contacts.
- Outlook contact entries are not displayed correctly.
- You can't find information that you added to Outlook, such as a calendar event or a contact.
- When you perform a search in Outlook, the search results don't match the criteria that you set.
- A blank Office Reminders window appears.
- The clippings in the Scrapbook disappear.
- Outlook 2011/2016: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2360509
- Outlook 2016/365: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Manage-profiles-or-identities-in-Outlook-for-Mac-fed2a955-74df-4a24-bef6-78a426958c4c#ID0EAABAAA=2016
- Delete the existing profile, then
- Add a new profile with your Illinois account