U of I Box, Sign up, Personal and Enterprise Account
I already have a personal account with Box using my @illinois.edu email address. How do I sign up for a U of I Box account?
If you signed up for a personal Box account with your @illinois.edu email address, you will need to change the email address associated with that account.
To update the email address or password for a personal Box account:
- Sign into your Box.com account
- Select 'Account Settings' from the 'My Account' menu.
- Choose the 'Account & Billing' tab.
- To update your email address, enter the new email address in the "Email" field then enter the existing password for your account and choose 'Save.' This will send a validation email to the new email address. The changes will not be saved until you verify the address with the URL in the email. Note: your account can only be associated to one email address at a time.
- To update your password, enter your old password, then enter a new password and repeat the password in the next field for confirmation. Choose 'Update' to save the new password.
Once you switch the email address, you should be able to enroll in U of I box now: http://web.uillinois.edu/box/usingbox#create