U of I Box, Dropbox feature
Is it possible to create a dropbox in U of I Box?
There are 2 options that mimick a dropbox feature. The first option is easier to implement, but might run into size limitations. The second option requires a website, blog or social networking services that supports HTML embed code.
Option 1:Upload files to U of I Box via email: https://support.box.com/hc/en-us/articles/200520228
- A unique email address is generated.
- Only attachments will be uploaded. Text in the body of the email will not be uploaded.
- The cumulative size of attachments cannot exceed 80 MB.
- The folder owner and sender will receive a notification when files are uploaded successfully.
- Collaborators will receive notifications, if upload notifications are enabled for the folder.
Option 2:Use the Embed widget from a web page that supports HTML iframe embed code: https://support.box.com/hc/en-us/articles/200519898
- Requires a website, blog or social networking service that supports HTML iframe embed code.