Campus Mailing Lists, Request a new list
We strongly recommend that you read the list ownership responsibilities at Campus Mailing Lists, Guidelines before creating a new list.
How do I request a new mailing list?
- Only customers with @illinois.edu addresses will see the "Create list" tab. If a customer logs in with their gmail, yahoo, etc... account, the tab will not be displayed.
- Per Campus Mailing List policy, only Faculty, Staff and student officers of a registered student organization (RSO) can request a mail lists for their organization.
- We use https://illinois.collegiatelink.net/Organizations to validate the RSO's officers.
- Log into https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Click on the "Create list" tab near the top of the screen.
- Fill in the blank fields. When you are finished, click the "Submit your creation request" button at the bottom of the page.