Campus Mailing Lists, View list archives
Mail List Archive Information
How do I view the archives of a list?
- The list owners determine if archiving is active and who has access to the archives.
- The list archives are off by default. There are two: web archive (archive available via web page) and email archive (archive available via email commands to server).
- The user's guide contains setting details
- Archive Settings - https://wiki.illinois.edu/wiki/display/maillists/1d.+Archives
- Archive Management Settings - https://wiki.illinois.edu/wiki/display/maillists/5+-+Manage+Archives
- If you have archive questions or requests, contact the list owner.
- Log into https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Click on the list name in the left menu.
- Click on the "Archive" link in the left menu.
- If the archive was activated by the list owner then this link will take you to the list archive.
- If the archive is inactive then the link is inactive.