Campus Mailing Lists, Change my receipt mechanism of a list (direct, digest, etc...)
Subscribers can change how they receive email from each of the lists they've subscribed. The default receipt mode is "standard" or direct reception, however subscribers can define to receive a daily digest, weekly, HTML, txt only and others. To change the receiving mode, do the following:
How do I change how I receive email from a list?
- Go to https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Select the list from the menu on the left.
- Click on "Subscriber Options" in the menu on the left.
- Choose the mode "Receiving Mode" drop-down menu.
- Click "Update" to save your changes.
Note: By default all receiving modes are enabled for the list but the list owners control what "receiving" options are available to their subscribers.
For more subscriber options check out the how-to article: Subscriber Account and List Management options.