Campus Mailing Lists, Change how I receive email from a list
Subscribers can change how they receive email from a list based on the options the list owner allows. By default all reception modes are available with the default mode being "standard" or direct reception. Other reception modes include: digest MIME format, digest plain text format, html-only, no mail, summary mode, urlize mode and more. To change the receiving mode, do the following:
How do I change how I receive email from a list?
- Go to https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Select the list from the menu on the left.
- Click on "Subscriber Options" in the menu on the left.
- Choose the mode "Receiving Mode" drop-down menu.
- Click "Update" to save your changes.
Note: The list owners controls what "receiving" options are available to their subscribers. If an option is not available, then contact the list owner by sending an email to: listNameemail@example.com.
Additional information about subscriber options are available at: What preferences do I have for my mail list(s)?