Campus Mailing Lists, Adding Subscribers to your list
How do I add subscribers to a list? Can it be automated?
There are numerous ways to add subscribers to your mail list. You can find the "Manage Subscribers" tab by:
- Logging into Sympa at https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Clicking "Admin" button of the list you want to manage.
- And click the "Manage Subscribers" tab.
- Be sure to click "Submit" at the bottom to save the changes.
You can add subscribers through:
- the web interface
- the email interface
- other lists you own (a list of lists)
- a remote file
- an LDAP or Active Directory (AD) query