Backup, TSM Mailing List
For IT Pros: The Enterprise Backup service provides campus IT pros with regularly scheduled server and workstation backups.
The TSM mailing list presents Enterprise Backup customers with a forum to send questions and participate in discussions with the Enterprise Backup administrators and other people using Enterprise Backup.
The TSM mailing list has the following agenda:
- Notices and explanations of Enterprise Backup service outages, planned or unplanned
- Announcements of new services or software that may be available
- General discussion of usage or problems with the Enterprise Backup server or the client software
- Discussion of requirements that may be forwarded on to Tivoli/IBM support by the Enterprise Backup administrator
- Reporting and discussion of errors in the TSM client code that Enterprise Backup support should be aware of
Some of the information posted to the list may be gathered for additions to the Enterprise Backup FAQ.
How to sign up for the list
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following command in the message body:
SUBSCRIBE CITESTSM-L yourfirstname yourlastname
Make sure that you send your signup request from the same email account that you normally use to send email (e.g., email@example.com); otherwise, when you try to post to the list, your email will get rejected.
You will receive an acknowledgement once you are signed up to the list.
Questions? Need helping signing up for the mailing list? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.