Pinnacle, Quick Start Guide
This page contains links to information intended to help Pinnacle Department Managers get started using Pinnacle.
Pinnacle Quick Start topics
Pinnacle is a service management system used for service requests, billing statements, and report generation.
- Requesting a new individual Lync account
- Requesting a new role-based Lync account
- Requesting a new common area Lync account
- Requesting a new Lync-to-Lync account
- Requesting a new Lync response group with a new telephone number
- Requesting a new Lync response group on an existing telephone number
- Requesting changes to a Lync response group
- Changing existing Lync accounts
- Disconnecting a Lync account
Pinnacle Centrex accounts
- Requesting a new individual RightFax account
- Requesting a new group RightFax account
- Disconnecting a RightFax account
- Changing ORG Code, CFOP, Activity Code or User Name on up to 9 Services
- Installing new data jacks
- Running Pinnacle reports
For more information about Pinnacle, please see:
Please contact your Pinnacle Department Manager if you need more help or if you have any other questions about Pinnacle. They will have the most up-to-date information about your department.