Pinnacle, Quick Start Guide for Submitting Service Requests
Pinnacle, Quick Start Guides for Submitting Service Requests
Pinnacle is a service management system used for service requests, billing statements, and report generation. Pinnacle Department Managers can access at go.illinois.edu/pinnacle using either Internet Explorer or Firefox as other browsers are not supported.
- Pinnacle Quick Guide - Add New Service Request
- Pinnacle Quick Guide - Add New Teams (VoIP) Service Request
- Pinnacle Quick Guide - Add New Role Based Teams (VoIP) Account
- Pinnacle Quick Guide - Change a Service Request
- Pinnacle Quick Guide - Disconnect a Service
- Pinnacle Quick Guide - Time & Material Service Request
- Pinnacle QuickGuide- Add attachment to CSR
- Pinnacle QuickGuide- Billing Information
NOTE: Centrex numbers cannot be migrated to Teams (VoIP)
Need more help?
Please contact your Pinnacle Department Manager if you need more help or if you have any other questions about Pinnacle. They will have the most up-to-date information about your department.