Pinnacle, Quick Start Guide
This page contains links to information intended to help Pinnacle Department Managers get started using Pinnacle.
Pinnacle Quick Start topics
Pinnacle is a service management system used for service requests, billing statements, and report generation. Pinnacle Department Managers can access at go.illinois.edu/pinnacle using either Internet Explorer or Firefox as other browsers are not supported. Pinnacle can only be accessed via the campus network; remote access requires VPN.
Pinnacle Skype for Business accounts - NOTE: Centrex numbers can no longer be migrated to Skype for Business
- Requesting a new individual Skype for Business account
- Requesting a new role-based Skype for Business account
- Requesting a new common area Skype for Business account
- Requesting a new Skype-to-Skype account
- Requesting a new Skype for Business response group with a new telephone number
- Requesting a new Skype for Business response group on an existing telephone number
- Requesting changes to a Skype for Business response group
- Changing existing Skype for Business accounts
- Disconnecting a Skype for Business account
Pinnacle Centrex accounts
- Requesting a new individual RightFax account
- Requesting a new group RightFax account
- Disconnecting a RightFax account
- Changing ORG Code, CFOP, Activity Code or User Name on up to 9 Services
- Installing new data jacks
- Running Pinnacle reports
For more information about Pinnacle, please see:
Please contact your Pinnacle Department Manager if you need more help or if you have any other questions about Pinnacle. They will have the most up-to-date information about your department.