Pinnacle, Changing ORG Code, CFOP, Activity Code or User Name on Up to 9 Services
This page contains instructions for Pinnacle Department Managers for changing an ORG code, an MRC CFOP, a Toll CFOP, an Activity Code, and / or a user name.
NOTE: Changes to 10 or more services must be done using the Mass Change Reports found in Pinnacle Reports.
- The service number(s) that the ORG Code, MRC CFOP, Toll CFOP, Activity Code and / or user name that needs to be changed
- The new ORG Code. NOTE: All hiring processes must be completed in Banner and visible in Pinnacle before this process can be completed (may take up to 24 hours)
- The MRC CFOP, Toll CFOP, Activity Code and / or user name
- Day and date that service should be changed if applicable
- MRC account number
- OCC account number
- Direct your browser to https://go.illinois.edu/pinnacle (requires either an on campus network connection or the VPN) and click Urbana-Champaign.
- Log in with your NetID and Active Directory password.
- In the upper right corner of the browser, ensure .Dept Mngr is selected.
NOTE: If .Dept Mngr does not appear, then you are in the .Dept Mngr role.
- Below that, select Services.
- Enter the Service Number that needs the ORG code, MRC CFOP, Toll CFOP, Activity Code and / or User Name changed and click Search.
- Select the Service Number from the list by clicking on it in the Service column.
- Click Change Service.
- In the Select a Contact field, provide the name of a user who can answer questions about your request. The contact defaults to the information for the person logged into Pinnacle.
- In the Any more information field, the following information should be provided:
- What change(s) you are requesting (i.e., ORG code change, MRC Toll change, etc.). Include both the old information and the new information.
- Day and date if you need changes effective on a specific day and date. Otherwise the changes will be made in the order the request was received.
- Click Next.
- Complete the User Name, Expense Activity Code if applicable. If changing the Activity Code, enter it in the Expense Activity Code field.
- If you are changing the CFOP, enter the new CFOP in the Recurring Charge Account field.
NOTE: the CFOP must be entered C-FFFFFF-OOOOOO-PPPPPP. If you are only changing the Toll CFOP, you can either enter into the Recurring Charge Account or provide it in the Any More Information section on the first page of the order wizard.
- If the you get "Invalid Valid" after entering your CFOP, click the magnifying glass icon.
- In the Account Number field, enter %NEW%. The search will return –New Account Number–.
- Click the –New Account Number– hyperlink.
- Click Next.
- Enter the new CFOP in the NEW CFOP field. NOTE: the CFOP must be entered C-FFFFFF-OOOOOO-PPPPPP.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat for additional services, up to a total of 9 services.
- After adding all requests to the cart, click the Cart menu at the top left of the page.
- The requests should be listed in the cart. When ready, click the boxes next to the requests, then click Submit Checked.
- In the Cart Checkout Wizard, if you would like all requests entered as 1 order (XXX-1, XXX-2, XXX-3, etc.) check the As Same Order box. If you prefer each request get a unique order number (XXX-1, YYY-1, ZZZ-1, etc), leave the As Same Order box unchecked.
- In the Cart Checkout Wizard, click Checkout Items.
- The Service Request number will be displayed. Additionally, an email confirmation will be sent.