NESSIE, W2, Left the University

I can't access my NESSIE information since I am no longer active or affiliated with the University.

People no longer working for the University will not be able to access NESSIE. Please contact the University Payroll and Benefits (UPB) customer service office if you need to get your W-2.

UIUC 217-265-6363
UIC 312-996-7200
UIS 217-206-7211

Keywords:NESSIE W2   Doc ID:48892
Owner:Ryan S.Group:University of Illinois Technology Services
Created:2015-03-16 16:35 CDTUpdated:2016-12-19 17:02 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois Technology Services
Feedback:  8   0