System HR Services, How to change an employee's preferred email address

I am an Academic Employee of UIUC. How do I change my preferred email in NESSIE?

In order to change the school email field in your My UI Info tab (, an employee of UIUC must contact Academic Human Resources (AHR) at: (217) 333-6747 | or

This office can change the email field.

You CAN update your personal email field at that link above however.

Keywords:NESSIE preferred email   Doc ID:48893
Owner:ID M.Group:University of Illinois Technology Services
Created:2015-03-16 16:35 CDTUpdated:2018-03-15 15:12 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois Technology Services
Feedback:  0   0