NESSIE, How to change your office address and phone number through NESSIE
To change your office address or phone number in Find People / the Online Directory / PH / Electronic Directory, do the following:
How do I change my office address or phone number in "find people"? How do I change my office address or phone number on the online directory? How do I change my office address or phone number in PH/Electronic Directory?
You need to actually change the address in NESSIE and then it will be updated in the Electronic Directory. NOTE: This can take up to 48 hours to push all the way through the system.
1. Log into NESSIE at https://nessie.uihr.uillinois.edu/cf/index.cfm
2. Click on "Personal Info."
3. Click on the "Employee Information Form" and login.
4. Click on "Address/Phone/Email."
5. Click "Edit" next to the address that you wish to change (e.g. Office Address).
6. Enter the corrected data and click "Submit".
7. On the results screen, click on "Continue."
8. If you are finished with NESSIE, click on "Exit."
Again, your information should begin to filter to other systems and they should be up to date around 48 hours. Note that updates are not run on Sunday or Monday.