How do I change my office address or phone number in "find people"? How do I change my office address or phone number on the online directory? How do I change my office address or phone number in PH/Electronic Directory?
To change your office address or
phone number in Find People / the Online Directory / PH / Electronic
Directory, do the following:
You need to actually change the address in via My UI Info (https://www.hr.uillinois.edu/myinfohttps://www.hr.uillinois.edu/myinfo) and then it will be updated in the Electronic Directory. NOTE: This can take up to 48 hours to push all the way through the system.
1. Visit https://www.hr.uillinois.edu/myinfo
2. Click on "My Profile."
3. You will need to login with your password and 2FA (two factor authorization) preference.
4. Enter your PIN.
5. Click "Edit" next to the address/phone section.
6. Enter the corrected data and click "Submit".
7. On the results screen, click on "Continue."
8. If you are finished click on "Log Out."
Again, your information should begin to filter to other systems and they should be up to date around 48 hours. Note that updates are not run on Sunday or Monday.