NESSIE, How to access your W-2
If you have consented to receive your W-2 online you can do so by doing the following:
How do I get my W-2 online?
*note: if you are off campus you will also need to authenticate via 2FA*
1. Go to NESSIE at: https://nessie.uihr.uillinois.edu/cf/index.cfm
2. Select the "Compensation" tab.
3. Click on the link "W-2 Wage and Tax Statement"
4. Click on the link "View you W-2"
5. Log in using your Net ID and Active Directory (AD) password.
6 Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) or create one.
7. Click on the "Continue" button
8. A new window will open allowing you to open your W-2.
You may print the form or save your form to a hard drive or disk. You may also log off and retrieve it again later through the same process via NESSIE.
If you have questions contact the University Payroll Service Center at 866-476-3586, 217-265-6363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.