How do I get my W-2 online?
If you have consented to receive your W-2 online you can do so by doing the following:
*note: if you are off campus you will also need to authenticate via 2FA*
1. Go to https://go.uillinois.edu/w2access
2. Select the "Access Tax Forms" button.
3. Log in using your Net ID and Active Directory (AD) password.
4. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) or create one.
7. Click on the "Continue" button
8. A new window will open allowing you to view your tax document.
You may print the form or save your form to a hard drive or disk.
If you have questions contact the University Payroll Service Center at 217-265-6363 or email@example.com.