Security, Antivirus, McAfee, How to scan drives other than C:
To scan other local and network drives on a computer hard drive other than the C:/ drive, do the following:
How do I scan hard drives other than my C: drive?
1. Right-click the "McAfee" shield icon in the bottom right of your system tray.
2. Click on "On-Demand Scan..."
3. Click on the "Where" tab.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
5. From here you can use the drop down menu to specify the type and location of drives both local or networked.
6. Click the "Start" button in the On-Demand Scan window to start scanning your drives.